Posted by: Dominik | March 8, 2008

dangerous tea?

Tea
Tea that you get for free at most restaurants (if they don’t serve hot water). I’m still unsure whether it’s bottled or tap water. The tea makes it hard to taste the chlorine but I often think they just cook the tap water. That might kill bacteria but not remove the chemicals.

It’s also not so easy to drink only the fluid not the tealeaves. A Chinese friend suggested to blow on the surface. Works. Kind of.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: